2020 NFL Draft Eagles Jalen Reagor wont

• 186 posts
    February 17, 2023 11:23 PM EST

will be compared to throughout his career, whether that's fair to the newest wide Carter Verhaeghe Kids Jersey receiver or not. The Eagles decided to stay put at No. 21 and select Reagor () instead of trading up a few spots in the draft to select Lamb -- who was drafted by the with the No. 17 overall pick.Lamb and Reagor will duke things out in the NFC East for years to come, as both the Eagles and Cowboys selected the wide receiver that best fits their system. Reagor will always be judged by "what could have been" if the Eagles traded up, especially if Lamb ends up being the best receiver in this draft cla s.Reagor is not interested in comparing himself to other wide receivers in this cla s."I'm just going to be the best pro I can, continue to elevate my game," Reagor said in a conference call Thursday night. "I mean, when people say it's a deep wide receiver cla s, I mean, it's a reason the Eagles picked me, and that's because I'm a part of the deep receiver cla s. "So I don't look to match up against Alexander Volkov Kids Jersey any of those guys or compare stats or do any of that. I'm just looking to be the best pro I can, because ultimately I'm the one wearing the Eagles jersey."Reagor silenced the doubts regarding his 40 time, he gained "water weight" at the combine. Reagor confirmed those reports and admitted he ran a 4.28 at his virtual Pro Day."To be honest, I feel like I'm just the most versatile. I can do everything," Reagor said. "You know, I feel like I haven't even gotten close to my ceiling. You know, I can play any position. Like I said, when I'm on the field it's more than 11 players on the offense. Luke Schenn Men Jersey Really just the way I play my game. I feel like it's on film and it's going to be fun and I'm ready to play." One of the players Reagor idolized growing up was , who is now his teammate in Philadelphia. The po sibilities of Reagor and Jackson together are endle s, something Reagor looks forward to in the years to come."Man, it'll make us way more explosive. Just give another Vladislav Namestnikov Kids Jersey deep threat," Reagor said. "DeSean is a great receiver and a great speedy receiver. He can do anything you ask him to. I feel like I'm just another one. I can do anything you ask me, whether it's in the return game, receiver, whatever you need me to do."I feel like I'm just going to be another a set to just help this team Tampa Bay Lightning Jersey to be even greater than it already is. I am going to be joining a lot great players, great teammates, great men, and I'm looking forward to it." A strong post-draft interview may not warm Reagor up to Eagles fans, but it's an excellent sign he's ready for the challenges that await him in Philadelphia. Reagor's confidence will warm him up to the city in the years to come.